Garza’s Green Grass and Estrella Pools and Designs have partnered together to offer a $1000 scholarship for the 2017-2018 school year.
The scholarship deadline is June 1, 2017.
Scholarships are open to Oklahoma students who will be entering their freshman year of college, currently enrolled in a vo-tech or training program, or two-or-four-year college. Students must be majoring in: Business, Entrepreneurship, or Design.
Garza’s Green Grass and Estrella Pools and Designs reserve the right to make exceptions based on circumstance. Scholarships are disbursed directly to the educational institution only after the office receives a letter from the institution’s records/admissions or foundation office confirming full-time enrollment for the student.
- Applicants must provide proof that they are: enrolled in a two-or-four-year college or a vo-tech or training program;
- Must be majoring in Business, Entrepreneurship, Design, or a related field.
- Must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale;
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- A response (at least 500 words) to this essay question: Explain why you are pursuing a career in the business world, and how this scholarship will affect your academic progress.
- Proof of enrollment or acceptance required before before funds will be released.
All applications and supporting documentation must be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m. on the deadline. Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
How Scholarship Recipients Are Notified:
- Applicants will be notified of their award status by mail and scholarship awards will be presented by a representative at a date to be announced before the fall semester.
- The scholarship dollars will be sent directly to the college bursar’s office upon verification of enrollment.